Hours 9:00 – 18:00
You may buy exhibition tickets up to an hour before closing.
For the Theme Hall, you can buy tickets up to 10 minutes before the last session starts.
Jeju Aerospace Museum is closed on the first Monday of every month.
* For special open days, refer to the notice board.
(19 – 64 years)
(13 - 18 years)
(3 - 12 years)
|Regular Price||Regular Price||Regular Price|
|Entry to Exhibition||KRW 10,000||KRW 9,000||KRW 8,000|
Your ticket gives you access to the exhibition halls (Aviation and Space Hall) and to four Theme Halls (Polaris, Canopus, Procyon, and Aries)
(Refunds are not available in the event a visitor fails to use the themed facilities).
Themed facilities can be visited only on the date the ticket is issued (first come, first served). Aries is only available for groups of 10 visitors or more
due to the nature of the facility.
- Children younger than 36 months: Free
- Groups (10 or more): Additional KRW 1,000 off the discount price
- Jeju residents/military/police/veterans/senior citizens (65+)/welfare & concession recipients/the disabled: Additional KRW 2,000 off the discount price
- Severely disabled persons (Grade 1 – 3; including one accompanying guest): Additional KRW 1,000 off the discount price for people with disabilities
※ Types of ID required for discounts: Jeju residents: ID card with address / military or police: ID card / veterans: veteran card / senior citizens: ID card /
welfare & concession recipients: certificate / the disabled: welfare card
- Free parking, free entry to the outdoor aircraft exhibition site/observatory/other applicable facilities
-Separate tickets to individual theme halls available (Orion: KRW 3,000 / Polaris, Canopus, Procyon, Aries: KRW 2,000 each)
※ Tickets to themed facilities: same price for all visitors
-To see the starting time at each themed facility, check the Notice board on our website, or enquire at the information desk on the first floor of the Museum.
-If you have any questions about visiting the Museum or various shows and exhibitions, please contact the information desk at the Museum at 064-800-2114.