To ensure that your visit is a pleasant experience and to protect the artifacts and exhibits, visitors to Jeju Aerospace Museum are requested to observe the following policies. We thank you in advance for your full cooperation.
Visitors falling under any of the following categories will not be permitted to enter the museum
- Children 6 years or younger (without a guardian)
- Individuals with severe physical or mental disabilities (without a guardian)
- Individuals suspected of having infectious or offensive diseases
- Individuals who are dressed inappropriately for public places
- Individuals who are intoxicated or whose behavior is significantly affected by medication or other causes, to the extent that they may negatively affect the safety or convenience of other visitors. This includes those who are under the influence of alcohol, are making excessive noise or engaging in violent acts.
- Flash photography and photography that involves the use of tripods are not permitted. Photography or video for commercial purposes is also forbidden. Anyone who engages or attempts to engage in such acts will be asked to leave the premises.
The following items cannot be brought into the Museum premises
- Food, alcohol, gas stoves/camping stoves, coolers, etc.
- Pets (guide dogs accompanying the visually impaired excepted)
- Roller skates, skateboards, bicycles, and other sports equipment
- Guns, knives, and other weapons; chemicals, explosives, gun powder, and other dangerous materials; petrol or other flammable materials
- Any other items that may interfere with the safety or convenience of other visitors (canes carried by the mobility challenged are allowed)